Chubalicious, LOL I give you credit for that one .. it sounds like a candy bar or something. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
awwww hell, why did i go out tonight, i coulda had soo much fun on the lpd forum chubalicious.
why you bein such a little [censored] for?
its an internet forum homie, its not like this is a church bulletin.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Chubalicious, LOL I give you credit for that one .. it sounds like a candy bar or something. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Officially retired
[ QUOTE ]
Agreement or disagreement, if a few posters would come on and contribute on other topics or a variety of things, maybe people could accept them and their opinions, even if they are out there to the majority. Spuds and LPD have been very strongly against consolidation in the past, but they had proven to be valid users, who contribute on a many discussions. Not someone who just shows up and comments on 1-2 topics every 6 months.
I can only say this, and it sort of defends Ironlung. I don't think he knows the posters he was tearing into. I think it was more of tearing into the 'stereotype' that they were presenting. Maybe if they were someone who had contributed on other topics, discussions, he would have said something along the lines of "thats a redneck idiotic opinion and I think you're crazy" instead of going to the attacks he did.
[/ QUOTE ]
Since this is obviously directed at me....
Not everyone has hours of time each day to spend looking at everything on this board or commenting in this thread or that thread. Maybe some threads I just don't have an opinion on. And maybe some threads it's pointless to say anything in. I hadn't been back here in a while, granted.. but football season is over, so what else is there? haha
[img]http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/2766/lonecrusader4my.jpg[/img]
"Never, never, never give up." - Winston Churchill
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain
Well you certainly come across as a pleasant chap. Wow, what an astounding vocabulary you have. You can cuss your head off, and you can pick incessantly at people repeating the same crap over and over again. I have yet to see you actually respond to any point relevant to the discussion at hand without yelling some insult.
You don't like what someone else has to say, so you engage in a constant effort to demean that person and suppress their view, instead of being able to appreciate the fact that we are all free to think and say whatever we want. Isn't that the message of "tolerance" that you claim to believe in? Having respect for other people's race, creed, religion, opinions, etc etc? You're a fine one to get up and talk about people standing up for something they believe in, because instead of doing so in a civilized manner you have sunken to the level of a redneck idiot.
What really takes courage is to stand up for what you believe in when your opinion is unpopular.
[img]http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/2766/lonecrusader4my.jpg[/img]
"Never, never, never give up." - Winston Churchill
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain
[ QUOTE ]
redneck idiot.
[/ QUOTE ]
I would never sink to the level of yourself or Brandeen, Cletus.
![]()
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
The forum has went down the craphole since you and your sister/cousin/wife got on here again. You have ruined too many threads. Dont you have a cross to burn or something?
Bookmarks